Friday, June 1, 2007

Flying and Floating, Unassisted

Low gravity dreams.

Low-G worlds. A new phenomenon, there. I port to people learning ... how to fly.

Flying is often floating. Rarely do I fly with real power and contol. It takes practice. How do do it? Not quite by mind, but some supple form of intention. It takes time. Wanting to control it, too much, too consciously, is not so helpful.

#1 I am suspended in mid air. Rural scene. China? Asia? A plateau. Vivid yellow earth and rocks. People down there. A crowd. They, happy and jovial, laughing and joking, looking up at me, while I am in agony. Psychic, not physical. Crying? A Buddha. Some kind of Buddha. Why I am floating, flying ... is this empathy. It is painful. Same night, a city scene, night-time, similar scenario.

#2 Flying with power over desert scene, to East. I always pay attention to directions. Have a sense for this. Probably sometimes wrong. So, thinking about flying, I begin to lose altitude. An oncoming vehicle. Pickup truck? Determined to clear it, I surge ahead. Then, over the lip of a canyon. Jagged rocks over the rim. Crystalline. As I pass over, I just do it, no warning for me ... peel off my suit, blue and red, throw it down. Like a superman suit. Flacid and floppy, it lands down there. Still has the face on it?

#3 With a friend, in my room. Night time. Were we high? Maybe. "Look. I can fly!" Easy. Just flitting around, here and there. Did I also shrink, my form? Maybe. "Wow". "Cool", he says.

Information.

Gravitation.

They are related.

Science will some day discover ... how.

Dreams full of information ... portals to worlds ... realms... with different gravitation.

No comments: